Today at 12:20 pm I was offically done with work! I celebrated with Eden by getting Panda Express (she ate a Lunchable) and sitting at home watching Tom and Jerry. She is now refusing to take a nap and says "My tummy says that it is not tired and it wants to read some books and play." I on the other hand want to take a nap. It may be the fact that I have gotten to bed late every night this week and still made myself get up and exercise or it could be the allergies that have started bothering me. Either way, I need a nap! Now that I am done with work I do not get to start on the things I have planned until Tuesday next week. I have two Doctor appointments for Adam (food allergist and ADD testing) and a Dentist appointment for me! What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment